Saturday, September 29, 2012

Summer Reading

This summer I read the first two books of the Song of Fire and Ice series, a Game of Thrones and a Clash of  Kings. Absolutely loved them! I'm super eager to watch the HBO series, but I've been waiting for my stupid boyfriend to read the book, too! While waiting for him to catch up (which is taking incredibly too long) I decided to read an Ann Rice book my brother sent me for my birthday a couple months ago. I've read the first two books of her Vampire Diaries series and this time started the Mayfair Witches series. The first book is the Witching Hour, which is incredibly mysterious and inappropriately sexy. I'm about 700 pages through the 1000 page book, but my reading came to a screeching start once the semester started. Senior year and shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment